I MISS LOVE











I was on my own arranging the puzzle of my life
When love arrived
It kept staring at me that I became baffled
What do you want from me? I voiced out Then love said... I am here to be your partner, to understand you, stand by you, care for you and be your friend. "That's the national anthem I heard 5 years ago" I thought

Love was very beautiful
Its presence was meaningful
Love became my friend
But then, I lived my whole life in doubt
You won't Blame me of course
I had met lust before love
Lust told me sweet words that drove me crazy
Yes I was indeed crazy
And I fell for Lust as cheap as the puff puff my mum sold

What was the outcome?
Lust left after snatching that wonderful thing I had always cherished...my pride
I couldn't collect it back from Lust, I felt like a Buffon, an idiot!
Lust won and I loosed, I was lost
It took me a great deal of time to find my self
The puzzle I had successfully arranged crumpled to my face like the wall of Jericho

And now here comes love?
It was hard to believe love
My trust was long gone
Doubt intruded my heart My heart was cold and stiffen My emotions was filled with cob webs I wasn't ready to get rid of
After much persuasion from love, it left
It left with promises... It would always stand by me when I was in need
Until he left, I came to realize I enjoyed its company
I realised he was been truthful
Each day I got sick in thought of love
I missed love so much

I was blinded by my past experience with Lust that I didn't understood love
I miss love and I want love back!
I want to tell love that my emotions are now free from cob webs
That my heart beats in delight at the thought of it (love)
If you come in contact with love, please tell love I miss and want it back!

End...

#Taisah'z_dairy...
#inspiration

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life" 

Don't forget to subscribe and drop a comment!
 Add me up on:

Facebook: Hasiat Yusuf
Instagram: _taisah

Comments

Taisah posts

3 INTERESTING AFRICAN NOVELS YOU SHOULD READ

U N F O R T U N A T E