LIFE OF A LONER




 
Photo credit: YouTube
















( I thought I should write this for someone out there... )

LONER

Each time I tried to mingle, I ended up single
 

Each time I tried to relate with others, I ended up late.
 

Each time I craved for attention, it led to frustration
 

Each time I tried to be kind, it ended up "don't mind"

Each time I wanted to smile, it ended up a sly
 

My bed, my food, my books were my companions
 

My mask was what hid my emotion.
 

They understand me, and are always there for me.
 

I am tired of being a loner, seeking for attention but get none. 

I am left with no choice, I have accepted my plight. I am a loner and a proud one.

#lifeofaloner.
Taisah.


Well, i hope i tried to ease your heart. If you are lonely, do you know its a good thing? Yes it is! When you are lonely, you discover yourself, you have time to think, you make your own decision, you adapt to your surrounding and lots more. It's something beneficial because, when you are surrounded with friends, time flies away with you all gisting, laughing, saying the irrelevant, gossiping, clubbing, partying and all, all wasted to something that is insignificant. 
So why then should you complain of being a loner? Do you want to waste your time?

Don't get me wrong, i know it sucks for you to be left out all by yourself, especially when you were once popular but later loose your popularity due to some circumstances, but dearie that's only an opportunity for you to explore yourself, be like the Eagle (i should write something about that, soon). 

Try to cope being alone and believe me you gonna thank me later. 

For now, i say Gracias for reading.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Add  me up on:
Facebook: Yusuf Hasiat 
Instagram: _taisah.

Comments

Taisah posts

3 INTERESTING AFRICAN NOVELS YOU SHOULD READ

U N F O R T U N A T E