I SAW TRUTH
![]() |
| PHOTO CREDIT: ME.ME |
TRUTH!
I came across truth one day
I was shocked, my heart hurt
It looked unkempt, neglected and dejected
I came across lie one day
I was shocked and pained
It looked presentable and was never alone
Then i came to an understanding
We have left truth to wither away
We now dine and feast with lie
Me who pen this, guilty i feel
I am exempted not
If only we are not blinded by lie.
Thy taste of truth bitterness?
Thy taste of truth sadness?
Dine with truth emptiness?
Oh humanity, we shall embrace lie no more
Lets go and bring truth back in the midst
It is the ticket to heaven, remember?
Lie has companies of destruction
Thou shall agree with which is written
While me stay and keep thinking.
#wild_mind
#truth
#Taisah's dairy
So thats it! I hope you like the poem, oh gosh! don't tell me you dont like it, this is a poem from my heart to you.
Lol! just kidding, Okay see you again when i post another breath taking writeup, not necessarily a poem though.
Don't forget to add me up and drop a comment!
Instagram: _taisah
Facebook: Hasiat Yusuf.

Comments
Post a Comment